Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

JACE

Leave a Comment

They say that the two things that comes best with age is wine and friend.
I may not be old enough to say the latter is true, but for this moment I know that it's really nice to have the same set of people once in a while.

Today is not just any ordinary weekends, I met with my two best friends whom I always keep in touch and the other one who somehow drifted away. I'll admit that part of me should blame because I just don't invite her because of I can't explain reason, maybe it's just me, Jona and her will always be a crowd, or I just forget how close we were.

We've actually spend hours talking about random things, high school memories and my love love current state. While having those loud laughs and chats, I just realized that we are like this before, just a little childish that we cannot comprehend some things that causes a little bit of misunderstanding. I must admit that it's fun having her back, it's like the four of us are more complete. The other spice came back. Observing what we did tonight, I realize why we always crash, she and I are almost the same. Though she is more disciplined and girly than me. Yeah, I will always be the boyish version of her, regardless if we admit it or not. We are both the chitchatty girls who don't accept defeat. It's like we are the twin who doesn't like to be prove that we are wrong, and will do things both the way we wanted to be. Jona will always be the our mom, who understand things and just listen to our rantings. And Angela will always be our baby girly sister who give the best comment that can make you roll on the floor laughing.

Gela and Cherry said that JACE is back. Yeah, we love to have our own group name and I just remember it when Cherry said it. It feels funny, that here we are talking about stuff that we choose to hide from the involved person like it didn't matter before.

If there are things that makes me happy tonight, it's like we all met as the young and old us on one night. No interruptions from guys, it's only the four of us like before. Jona and I will walk hand in hand, Cherry and Gela.

I just hope that we could have another day like this again, because I always love to hear an old friend says so many things about you that you never noticed before, and yet they still choose to be with you.



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: