Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

The Path I know

Leave a Comment

Wrote this around 2010, when everything seems so blurry. I just retrieve it from my Multiply post which dated January, 19, 2010.

There is a path i know
they say its different from everyone
so i guess mine's is different from yours,

I cant say its straight,
i cant say its curve,
I cant see a patern,
its crazy but looks funny,

i look behind and saw some marks,
i even saw small bridges,
that's connected to another path,
but it looks like forgotten from the past.

i look ahead but the path seem to end where i stand,
its scary and funny at the same time,
its scary to see the end in front of me,
its funny because excitement fills me.

I took some baby steps,
trying to figure out its mystery,
i feel amaze on how every step i make,
this path continues to follow me.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: