Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

Shinhwa's 10th Album :P

Leave a Comment
I've start being a Shinhwa Fan back in 2008, the same year when their leader went to military. Since then, I promised myself that when they have their comeback, I'll make sure that its either I watch their concert or buy their album or both. But since my money is not enough, I ask a very good friend to buy me their 10th album that's very difficult to buy since it has been sold out on pre-ordered phase T__T. Good thing my friend able to get me one, and I really treat it as my Birthday Gift :P






Had a hard time opening this without damaging its plastic packaging, but it was worth it ^^ I have put it back after and I'm so proud that somehow I put it on the plastic properly :D


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: