Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

Organize: The start of a real/reel blog

Leave a Comment
My mind are scattered like the stars in the night, so I just post random stuff and random everything. But I noticed on other's blog that they have some way where they can group their posts. So I think that I should create that one too, and start to organize this little baby while its only learning to walk Hihihihi :)


I love reading, eating, chatting and travelling :P but if you will ask me to choose one among this, I will instantly pick reading. I don't know if you also feel this, but i feel calm whenever I read any books. It's like I can instantly escape reality and go to the place where the character go. I can easily feel the emotions of the characters I read. I remember there are times on high school where I cried on the corridor because a character that I loved died, and after some days I was laughing because of the things I read, that my classmate find me weird because of the sudden rush of emotions. So as a part of my Plan: Organize, I would like to create a tag for the mini book review that I will have, and tentatively I will call it Booklat, it's the same sound as Buklat  or Open in Tagalog, but I put the word Book so it will have the meaning of Open the book :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: