Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

Fairy Tale

Leave a Comment
I haven't mention that I love reading right? So this will be my first post about my oldest hobby: Reading.

One friend of mine let me borrowed her pocketbook, and as a hopeless romantic as i am (Among all the genre, my favorite is romance <3, next is sci-fi) I read instantly, the story was about a bestfriends, who are arranged to be married by their parents and being away for a long time because of the snob grandfather of the girl. When the guy came back, the girl is already engaged to another guy. It was nothing out of ordinary, but I really love the ending when the girls old man gave his speech on their wedding day through telling a fairy tale about a princess and her prince dog, with the princess old wicked grandfather. It is a sweet speech, to say the least and I really feel happy just imaging this things. But what really makes my hopeless romantic veins do some somersault was when the old man narrates that he thinks that the dog prince is not good enough for his princess because every princess deserves her own princess. So one time, he asked the dog prince what he wants to be when he grows up, the dog answered "Selena's Husband". I was really touched because there is a part on the middle when I think that his answered to that question was to be the president of the company since he was destined to managed it, but the author did not say anything and just state that its the answer that the boy always gave when he was asked the same question.
The story is too sweet, for those who doesn't enjoy this genre much but for a hopeless romantic as I am, it's really a wish that I will have a guy bestfriend and we will fall inlove like that or if that's too much, I just wanted a guy who will wish to be my husband someday :)
In years time, I will re-read this post and remember how much I love Selena and Jacobo (the main cast) and how I wish I will feel what they felt towards each other.

For anyone who will read this, and currently single like me, I hope we found our Selena and Jacobo soon! :)
P.S. please let me know if ever you found him/her :P i love romantic stories! especially if it's true to life ^^
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: