Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

Letter for future you!

Leave a Comment
I was in college when I think of recording myself giving some message to the future me, sadly my copy was all burned along with my hard drive. Last year, I have the idea to write a letter to the future and past me, just a simple way to motivate the present me, but knowing myself I did not create any since I am lazy, buzy and unmotivated (Yeah, I spent my 2011 as a zombie)  so for 2012, I decided to add some spice on my bland life. I finally gather some motivation to create and maintain a blog and fulfilled my long overdue letter.

I have found a great site that will send me the email I write today next year (or which year I wanted it to be delivered), isn't it fun? I only wanted to write something for the future me, and eventually check it once in a while, but I found a site which I cannot cheat (Since I cannot read my letter until we have reach the specific date of delivery) and have much more excitement.

I just write a letter to myself that will be delivered next year. You can also make one her: futureme :)

P.S. Please share to me your feelings when you read your future letters!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: