Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

Dear Santa (or my friends that wanted to be my Santa), (My yearly wishlist)

Leave a Comment

Dear Santa,

Though I never believe that you are a real, but I know I have friends out there that wanted to act as you so I will post my wishlist in case they are wondering what I want this Christmas.

I've been a good girl this year ^^ So could you please give me these?


The Tanso Slumbook by Witty Will Save The World
I badly wanted to have this cute crazy Slumbook :P I heard from their page that it was already sold out on their multiply page and only available at some NBS, please buy me this ^^


If you can't find the Tanso Slumbook, you could buy me this one The Tsismosang Perpetual Planner for All Seasons ^^ This is also created by Tita Willy of Witty Will Save The World. 


In The Garden of Thoughts by Dodinsky. I'm not sure if this is available on our bookstores, but you can check it here.


GD one of a kind Album, you can buy it at Odyssey Music Store.

Don't give me any planner as I already ordered one from Tita Willy :D
If you have more money could you please buy me any of these? You can contact me or ship it to my house or I can order it and you only need to pay :P hihihi

 Nikon Lens 


Roundtrip Ticket to Korea

VIP ticket to Bigbang BigShow 2013 :D 


VIP ticket to Shinhwa's 15th Anniversary Concert :P


Tablet or Kindle :D

But if you just wanted to make me happy without spending much, I will really love it if you could give me a Christmas Card with hand written letter :P I don't want a printed one just because.

Sincerely,

Ellen ^^









Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: