Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

How's youre 12.12.12?

Leave a Comment
For me, it is really a memorable day:)
I've got a critical ticket while enjoying lunch at Yabu T.T with team mates. We dine out since at the evening we will have our company Christmas party, and after I ate, the ticket come to our queue. I never knew that eating such delicious meal can make me this tireeedddd..
So for the whole day, this is the summary of what happened to me.

  • I've received an unexpected call from my new manager *yay! we haven't even talk yet and here's the first thing we encounter*
  • For three years, this is the first time I work during Christmas party. I went out the event to find a plug since we doesn't have it on our table and we are working using laptop T.T I've borrowed my team mates laptop because mine was dead T.T
  • I've missed a total of more than 10 calls from my team lead and customer because of poor internet connection and I didn't notice that someone is calling me because I was too occupied by the issue.
  • I didn't won any price T.T
  • And lastly I did not have the chance to eatttt :(
But it wasn't as bad as what happened to me last year with all self issues :P And I actually learn something on my new role, I also spend some time again with my new team mates and saw my previous team! ^^
I was able to wander around MOA alone hehe.
And my name didn't call while I was outside, I will be devastated if that happens haha.




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: