Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

The day I finally met BIGBANG! :D

Leave a Comment
October 24.
After years of stalking and being a VIP at home, I finally see them, live, in flesh, not in-front of a television or any box.
I actually planned to post this after the concert, but I know I wouldn't able to put anything since my mind is in haze so I decided to wait for a few more days to gather my sanity.
Two days passed, but I still have my bigbang post concert syndrome.

My friends and I sit in Lowerbox L204 and most of them stood right in front of our row. Imagine how happy we are to see their precious faces staring and smiling at us. My mom would say that I pay so much but it was all worth it. Gosh, if there is one thing I regret, it is not buying their concert ticket earlier so that I have the chance to catch GD's jacket or feel the droplet of waters those crazy guys throw at everyone :D

While sitting there -or may I say standing and sitting for just a minute or so, my respect for them grew bigger. BIGBANG ARE GREAT LIVE SINGERS! The high notes, the tempo, everything is so smooth that you will wonder if they are singing live because it sound like I am playing their albums.

The stage is great :) Though I would really watch their concert in Korea one day because I know it will be much wonderful. But I am really satisfied on how it looks, more than satisfied actually.

If there is one thing that stood out for me the most while watching them, it is the proof (in front of my face) how different they are musicality, face value and everything else.


  • Kwon Ji Yong
    • Jiyong is indeed their Kwon Leadah :) The one and only. I always saw him looking at us and the whole arena with a calm and reflecting look. He just stood there at the corner for almost 10 minutes while the other are being so oh crazy. I am assuming that he is amaze on how wide their music reached. He is on a country that doesn't know how to speak English, but here are the crowds singing their songs as if it's their second language.
    • Jiyong is the most serious when it comes to their musicality. It really shows on the concert, in his own way, he guide his members and let them stand out. I would never ever ever forget how his boyish charm looks live. He is SOOOOOO handssooommmeeee!
  • Kang Daesung
    • If there is one thing this concert prove to me, it is the fact that Dae Dae is super cutteeee!! I really wanted to take him home haha. I know it's a common judgement, that on the terms of looks, Daesung always takes the last place. But while watching him being so cute and kind, he is so cuttee! I really think that Seungri is the cutest one, but I was wrong. 
    • Through out the whole concert, You will easily notice that Dae Dae is the second maknae. He have this well behave youth charm that you can easily notice that he is one of the youngest members, he is like the middle child. Oh so nice, oh so cute. And he's voice is so freaking awesomee! 
  • Dong Youngbae
    • Goodness gracious! Taeyang really have an face of an angel and a body made for sin! I saw him strip twiceeee! And his body is soo damn hot. I just don't like his hairstyle, I keep remembering the character Mang Kepwing, from Philippine folklores. 
    • I was wondering through out the whole concert if his hipbone is still in place. He keeps on grinding that I wonder if he works for strip clubs haha XD
    • My friend told me that she was surprised that Taeyang is one of the PR peeps of Bigbang. He keeps talking with Seungri and make sure that everyone is communicating :P
    • I really amaze when he sang Wedding Dress! I though he wouldn't so I was so happpyyy <3
    • He is a good balancer too, we saw him slip and he suddenly do a tumbling to gain his balance. My bestfriend and I though he should be with the acrobat 2PM, the built, the dancing ability and the abs! Haha
  • Choi Seunghyun
    • TOP! Oh So TOP! Haha the crowd screams the most whenever T.O.P will sing or say something. I wanted to think that most of the people are TOP fans but I am sure every one is doing that to encourage him to speak.
    • He is SO HANDSOME! The prince type of handsome that I wanted to suddenly become a damsel in distress.
    • I am so happy that he make a heart gesture to everyone! He really know how to make our sanity disappears.
    • I saw BINGU TOP live which I will never forgeeet! He wear the cute ribbon headband, rap while wearing it and playing with his eyes. He is so handsome, that I actually teared up looking at him.
    • TOP is the crazy hyung, he kick Daesung water bottle and pour the whole bottle to Daesung! <3
    • He also tap Seungri's head because that crazy baby re-enact his famous finger gesture on lie haha.
  • Lee Seunghyun
    • He is not photogenic. The camera's didn't give justice to his precious handsome face.
    • I never doubt that he is good with PR ever since GD said it, but MY! he's really great at public relations! He keeps saying English words haha 'FREAKING EXCITING!" really stood out.
    • You can easily see that he is the maknae. He is so naughty XD
    • He really pick up almost everything that thrown at him. I really love it when he pick up the Panda stuff toy, put it in the center of the stage, sit with it while singing and took a picture of it. He is so playful. We found it funny when he also pick up the giant crayon air toy. He hold it while gesturing the crowd to go left and right. My bestfriend and I think that he will go to upper body nude Taeyang and used it to color him or go to GD and tap it to him. 
    • He is so playful.
My bestfriend told me that their voice are really distinct to each other, you can easily determined who sings what but it was amazing that they can blend it properly. I told her that it is all because Seungri:) His voice is like a glue to ensure that everything will fit properly. I am more of a Jiyong biased but I believed that a credit should be given when it needed. 

I am happy, I am overjoyed actually.
Seing them in front of me, singing the songs I keep playing in times of sadness nor just another crazy day makes me really happy.
I didn't have a camera to record everything because it got confiscated while I was going to the arena, but I enjoyed myself more. Mainly because I did not need to worry if I am recording it good. I can shout and be crazy without so much worry, though I just wished that I have a high end phone so i can take some pictures :P

The whole concert is so amazing. I am really happy that all my angst and not so good mood about the venue disappears.

My sanity really disappears when they said "Mahal ko Kayo", "Salamat", they love the place and they will definitely come back. I hope they really enjoyed the Pinoy crowd and somehow we manage to stand out among the other country they have went to. I really love it when they keep saying Manila Baby in tune of Fantastic Baby.

I will watch again next time. They are so addicting and ensure that I will be in VIP mode.
I still have my post concert mode and suddenly laugh and feel giddy whenever I remember them :P

P.S. I will buy the ALIVE TOUR IN MANILA 2012 DVD when they release it :D


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: