Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

Chucks cast are mostly giants.

Leave a Comment
After I finished Glee Season 1, I just watch it whenever I catch it on ETC for some random time. Yes, I am not an avid fan of the story after Season 1, though I love the covers ^^. And today is one of those time. Though I only catch near the end, I finally saw Matt Bomer singing along with Darren Criss I love their version of Someone That I used to know, but I didn't go gaga over his voice immediately. The Chuck fan girl in me immediately comes out, and the first thing I shout was "BRYCE LARKIN! YOUR ALIVE!! I CRY FOR YOU!" then my brother tells me that i was watching GLEE not CHUCKThat is the time when I realized he sound great and I really really like it :)


But honestly, their production wasn't the thing that made me create this post,it's Matt Bomer's height :D
I noticed when he was singing with Darren, that he is actually tall, taller than Darren, which I thought is really tall -which he is- since when I saw Glee he's one of the tall peeps there. And being the curious me -and finally realized that I never searched their heights (Chuck & Glee Cast)- I actually searched Darren's height and he is 5'8 while Matt is in 5'11.

I was shocked to know that Matt is 5'11 since when I was watching Chuck I keep saying that he looks short with Sarah, since I always love to look at Chuck towering Sarah.



I forgot the Sarah is one giant goddess 
When I realized this, I was actually laughing at myself. I always know that Chuck and Adam is really tall, but this is the only time when I finally think about Chuck Cast Heights. And I only come to one conclusion. Chuck cast are mostly Giants!!!!, except for Vik & Josh :P

Another conclusion I realized was, I really miss CHUCK!! :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: