Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

Movie Date: Unofficially Yours

Leave a Comment
After 100 times of planning, Aimee and I finally have our long awaited date :) 
P.S. Since we are both craving for Milk Tea, we tried the Jelly's Grass Milk Tea, and its AMAZING :P

 I am the one in blue, and Aimee is the pretty one haha :P
P.S. This are low quality pic from my phone, my mind play the game named 'stupidity' and forgot my camera at home.

We decided to watch a movie, at first I was rooting for The Vow because of reasons, but we heard so many negative feedback on how the ending is so predictable so we decided to watch Unofficially Yours, since we both love John Lloyd movies, and I never regret that decision :P

The movie is about two people who doesn't have the 'official' relationship and enjoying the heat each body can provide, just as what they saying goes No strings attached. As a person who always watched a John Lloyd romance film, I can say that this is the most daring movie he had among those romance film he made, because of several love making scene, though I also laugh countless times. And this is now my officially favorite movie of his, Yes it surpasses One More Chance because its less dramatic and I can easily gasp everything, especially the emotions  part :)

On this movie as well, I realized one thing I always wonder, why girls really love John Lloyd Cruz and his romance movie. He is not the Greek god handsome guy type at least for me, but looking his face having those cute boyish smile, expressive eyes and not so toned body makes me realize how easy it is to think that he can be real. I mean, he is easy to find not those perfect characters that other had. 

Angel is also great here, and she's really pretty in my eyes for the first time, though many people will say because she really is, but this is the first time I appreciate her eyes and nose, because her jaw and cheek bone also scream 'SHARP & ELEGANCE', just what her eyes and nose says :P and what her character need. I will also gave credits to her on the Parental Guidance scenes.

I said earlier that this is now my official favorite John Lloyd movie because of these scenes/reasons:
  • Macky's character - I always want a man like him :) Cute, sweet and will do anything for you.
  • Love making scene after Macky fetch Ces and said that the rubber is not for her, I laugh really hard on his three friends :)
  • Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Cold Water & Warm Water
  • Ces tarsier jump when Macky became an official writer
  • Macky's for all its worth article
Though I love this movie, since I watched his previous films there are couple of times when I suddenly recall a scene from his previous movies because of its similarity. Though the good thing is, I immediately forget it and not dwell on it so much, which is a great indication that I am not bored and I enjoy what I watch.

My money is really worth it :) 
So if you are thinking to watch this, go and watch :P  I promise you will love this ^^

P.S. Yes, this is my Single's Awareness Celebration :)

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: