Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

Massage Services by the Blind

Leave a Comment

Eversince I started working, whole body massage is one of my great stress-reliever and comforter. My body feels tired once I missed my monthly massage schedule, so it became my habit to search for an affordable and satisfying massage parlour.


I first heard the Massage Services by the Blind from my College Marketing Professor. She often said that they have the nice touches, at a very affordable price, a wise decision for a wise consumer. Though she said that there place is not as great as the usual massage parlour, but you will love it because of their services. These Massage Services by the Blind that she is talking about, is located at Harrison Plaza, Manila, near the Rizal Stadium :). Though it's very near to my college, I never had the chance to experience this because of time availability (I am on a trimester school, where you feel so happy when you have a more than two weeks of summer vacation)


I finally tried it when I saw that there is a Massage Services by the Blind at Metropoint Mall, the mall connecting LRT EDSA and MRT Taft Avenue :). This service is located at the third floor, which you can easily see when you stand in front of Time Zone and pass you look on the food station. 
They really had an affordable services, half body massage (sitting position) for an 30 minutes is Php150, full body massage (sitting position) for 1 hour is Php200, and full body massage (lying down) for 1 hour and 30 minute is Php250. Though the place is not really the massage parlour type because its a not well-lighted room with the usual chairs occupying the front space, and some dividers on the back.


I tried their half body massage, and I feeeelll so great. They really have the right touches, and they really know where to put the pressure. I also tried their whole body massage, though I am really hesitant to lay down and take off my clothes because the place look uncomfortable, but I tried it anyway. I really love the pressure the masseur gave, and she explains to me why I feel that way etc. She's really a professional with 10 years experience. It is the first time that I really feel so much better after a massage. Imagine, there place doesn't have any menthol scent that usually makes me ultra relax. she just used an ordinary massage oil but the satisfaction she gave is more that what I usually feel after a massage session. I decided to go back again this coming month :)


If you are looking for an affordable massage parlour, and does not bother by the place, you can try the Massage Service by the Blind ^^ Its really an amazing experience :P


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: