Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

A book and wrong decision.

Leave a Comment
Nicholas Spark isn't my favorite author out there because he always makes me cry with all his creations, but I can't help reading and watching his works adaptation.
And being me, I read another book of him and again I was in for a heartbreak.
I can't help but crying while reading and sometimes this is the main reason why I don't want to read anything, I get so hooked and emotional that it felt my life has been affected.

Amanda and Dawson.
I hate it that they didn't pursue their second chance, but at the same this makes their love so pure and sacred. They were wrapped back to their teen-age self and it feels so ethereal I guess. I think that is one thing that love always gives, the feeling of never growing old, the feeling of you are always the best person you can be.

I feel so sad about Dawson because he's always on the sad part of life, some are because of his choices while most are because of what life given to him.

I can't blame Amanda for the choices she made, she's a mother and that change everything, I guess.

I love and hate this novel because it depicts what we are all going through, in some way of another. We make choices, we live with that choice.

There are two quotations that stuck with me actually,

“Life was messy. Always had been and always would be and that was just the way it was, so why bother complaining? You either did something about it or you didn’t, and then you lived with the choice you made.” 

“I gave you the best of me, he'd told her once, and with every beat of her son's heart, she knew he'd exactly done that.

P.S. I wish I could sleep without thinking much about them >.< My eyes really hurt for crying :(

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: