Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

The Love Lesson

Leave a Comment
For the last years, I think there is something so amusing with the push and pull relationship, even the friend zone type of romance. I always think that it is cute watching a couple, acting like a couple, without even being a couple, weird and confusing right?

I always think that they just needed a little more time, and a little more push and they will be the cutest couple ever.
I think that it is nice to see a nice guy watching over to this girl, until he have enough courage to confess. Or a girl waiting for the confession.
I found everything so cute and endearing that I sometimes fool myself that, that kind of relationship is okay. 

Until recently, when reality pulls you in and you realized that the push and pull, and friend zone are a coward relationship. The two people held on to their feelings assuming that they have all the time when in fact they don't. These people trapped themselves in believing that maybe the other one have a special feeling too, but you don't know because you never asked and you just pacify yourself with that thought; because deep within you, you are just afraid of rejection. Not realizing the prolonging this agony, is much bitter than the rejection itself.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: