Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

Sunye's Indefinite leave.

I just read the news that my beloved Wondergirls leader, Min Sunye will officially leave the group. I know it will happen, the realistic part of me predicted it, who can manage being a newly wed and come back in a group; I did not say it can't happen, but the priorities will change. And their goes my hopeful part that keep saying "No she wouldn't, she's their leader. JYP release an official announcement"
.
I don't know what to feel exactly, I still remember when Sunmi officially went on hiatus, I cried bucket of tears. Two years has been passed and I think I've matured a bit that I can fully understand why Leadermin will take that path. But I still feel sadness, it is funny because they don't even know me but I feel like I am losing one of my sister.

I know that among any other thing, love is something we should never took for granted, and I admire Sunye Unnie for getting what her heart desired. I have a great faith that her marriage life will be amazing, problems do arise but with their faith and love, they can conquer every obstacle. I am glad that she meet a good man that will love and cherish her, something that the entertainment business cannot give permanently. I can list a lot of things why I am happy and support her decision but like what I always says to my friends, you can be happy and sad at the same time. And I guess, this is what I am feeling right now.
I am happy that someone will protect and love her when the limelight faded and the curtain are all close.
I am sad because it will affect the Wondergirls, and to be honest they are not on the great side.
But there is one thing that I am sure, I support her.

I know a lot of people will criticize her, especially those who are much much concerned with the group. There will be lot's of question that no one knows the answer. Her wedding news is already a big scoop, it is encouraging and surprising for an idol group member to marry at that age but we cannot deny that this also affect the group. This question that usually arise are related to their American Album and what will happen now to the girls after the solo promotion. I hope they wouldn't disband T.T That is so heart breaking and I do not know if I can handle it properly.

I am a fangirl, and I also asked the question above. They been through a lot of sacrifice, losing members and fans. But aside from mere fangirl, I am a wonderful who understand that the members happiness will always be our priority. Their decision may hurt us, but if that what makes them happy, after a while we can fully understand them and glad that they stood for their own happiness. I hope that if there are wonderfuls that are not too pleased with this, try to put your self on her shoes. She did her part on producing and sharing great music. She made us happy. She made us proud along with the girls. Don't you guys think that now she that she find her happiness, the best thing we can do is understand, accept and support our wonderful leader?

If one day, at some twist of fate Sunye Unnie will read this, I wanted you to know that I am happy that you choose your happiness over anything. I support you, and I hope that you will have a wonderful marriage! I am glad that in this crazy world that we leave in, you show us how to dream ,do things for your dreams and that dreams changes over time too. Unnie, thank you for inspiring me :D
To the Wondergirls, Hwaiting!!! You still rock and will forever be Wonderfuls!!!!

P.S. I misunderstand the news, it says indefinite leave and not leaving wondergirls T.T Sorry :(
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home