Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

[OneShot] Banned ft HeeDragon

Leave a Comment
Author's Note: I started this one shot last October 25 (which is pretty obvious haha) but I just completed it yesterday.
Please excuse my grammatical errors (do point it out if you spot some so I can edit it :)
Don't throw anything from me, I'm just an ordinary fangirl lost in her own world :) 
I also post this at Soompi :) 



Their Alive Tour in Manila has been completed yesterday and they are now at Malaysia for their next stop.
He’s usually happy after every concert, they are all.
His mood is really bright on the plane going to Malaysia that he even allowed SeungRi to touch his baggage and used his accessories. But everything went down after he seen that news.
And it doesn’t get better as the time past, in fact it gets worsen that what it was every time he heard that stupid voicemail prompt.

A collective sigh has been released after the sound of closing door.
The four people who made that, especially the two maknae suddenly realized the value of freedom and free will after almost an hour of restricting and carefully selecting what they will say.
‘TOP Hyung, what really happened to JiYong Hyung?” softly asked by the curious Daesung whose oblivious to what’s the specific reason why his hyung got mad, but sensitive enough to not rock the boat.
“Asked SeungRi or Taeyang, I was busy playing when I heard him cursed”
“I don’t know anything. Ri, do you know why? You’re the last person he interacts with. Tell us what you did wrong” carefully said by Taeyang, who also controlling his voice to ensure that they wouldn’t any more anger to the dragon residing on the other door.
“I DID NOT DO ANYTHING!” Seungri defensively said, that makes the rest jump and run to him just to cover his mouth.
“SHHHH!!!” The three guys said.
“Okay okay! I know, softly, softly!” the maknae said.
“I don’t know as well hyung. I just know that he was checking something on the internet, and he suddenly cursed.”
“Dae, you’re laptop has been opened right? Connect to the internet, you know what to search.”
“Neh hyung!” Dae act as instructed and immediately search with one name that can really make their cool leader go nuts. The remaining three instantly surrounded their member, curios to what causes their leader to throw some fire.

His urge to burn the whole internet world keeps increasing as he reads every comment. He knows he shouldn’t do this as this just adds fuel to the fire, but he just can’t stop himself from doing so. His members informed him more than an hour ago that they will just swim and have a little tour and even asked him to cool down, but he just can’t --Not until he ensures that every netizen who saw the picture has been blind, and murdered who ever think and execute that concept.
He was still engrossed on his imaginary killing session with every racy commenter when the room was filled with the first verse of Please be My Baby that immediately grab his attention.
“Op----”
“YAH! AHN SOHEE Why you didn’t tell me that the photoshoot you’ll do involve a see through mini dress and sexy pose???”
“So, Oppa, this is the reason behind the 30 missed calls for three hours and a voicemail with an angry voice saying Ahn Sohee! Call me once you take notice that someone has been dying while making this call!. Oppa! You’re really funny hahahahaha”
“Don’t laugh at me! I’m really mad. Why you didn’t complain when they asked you to post like that! Or even when they asked you to wear that mini dress! Now every person on the internet saw your body, I should be the only one who can see that! THAT IS A PROPERTY OF MY EYES!”
“Yah! Kwon JiYong! Don’t say things like that! People might misunderstand! And since when my body become the property of your eyes???!”
“Since you said yes to me missy! Since that day, everything you own is partially owned by me and vice versa. So that means your body is mine too!”
“I said don’t mention things like thar, people might misunderstanddddd!!!”
“I don’t care! That is much better so all of commenter will know that I can sue them for looking at your picture and thinking of other things. I should be the only one to see that, I am the owner of that!!! Next time I will ask JYP hyung to let Seungri manage your schedule!”
“Aigoo, Someone’s mad right now.” Sohee said in a sweet sing sang voice.
“Yah! Ahn Sohee, don’t use that sweet tone on me. And yes, someone’s really mad right now. I don’t like those pictures!”
“Oppa! Don’t you think you’re harsh? I did a photoshoot wherein I wear a hot pants which is more showy that what I wear but you did not react as crazily as you did now” she said in an aegyo voice
“Don’t remind me that! I also don’t like your outfit on that photoshoot!! Tomorrow I will contact JYP Hyung and asked him to let Seungri handles your entire schedule!”
“I love you Kwon Ji Yong!”
“Yah! I told you don’t—“
“Okay, I won’t tell you that I love you again!” she said in a teasing voice
“Not that one! What I mean is--”
“What? You said that I shouldn’t said it”
“Not that one! Don’t manipulate me Nabi”
“I did not! I just wanted to say I love you is that bad?” her tone changed again to a charming and sincere one.
“No, of course! And you know I love you too right?” he said in a soft and sincere tone
“Neh! So can we forget that you just got mad a while ago?”
A smile visibly shown in his lips, he gave up. He can never win an argument with his Nabi, especially when she’s this charming – over the phone.
“Oppa! You are not mad anymore right? My Kwon JiYong is not mad now” the teasing tone is back again that he can’t really help but control his giggles.
 “Araso! I am not mad anymore okay? But—“
“No buts! Okay?”
“Araso, Araso! You should be happy that this Kwon JiYong loves you so much”
“Of Course! I love the possessive Kwon Ji Yong!”
The call ended 30 minutes after wherein Sohee informed him that Sunmi reached the apartment and they will have dinner outside.
The end of the call is exactly the time in which the rest of the Bigbang members on the way to their room.

Everyone can feel that their hotel room suddenly feels brighter.
And before they can even go to their leader’s room, the door opened and a smiling JiYong appears.
“Ji! You’re okay now?” Taeyang asked
“Much better! What did you do outside?”
“Swimming! And some strolls around the hotel. You already talked to her?”
“Yes.” Another smile was visible on JiYong’s face.
“So you’re not mad anymore because of the photoshoot?” TOP asked.
“No. I am okay now.”
“Really hyung??? So it’s okay if I will look at the photos again? Sohee’s really sexy on that pictorial”
Seungri said before he can even think what his saying.
The room suddenly feels gloomy again, and a murderous stare immediately appear from the eye smile he had seconds ago.
“I said I am okay with Sohee’s photoshoot, but did not say I am okay with you checking on her pictures!” JiYong said to the now statue like Seungri who finally realized what his mouth did.
“Neh Hyung!” he said like a puppy.
“Good!” Ji said in an ice cold voice before going back to his room.

“Thank you hyung” Daesung whispered to TOP who was now silently laughing to the statue like Panda.
He’s really glad that TOP immediately pinch him before he can gave his opinion, which is not different from what their maknae said. If his hyung a second slower, he probably in Seungri’s place right now.





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: