Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

Songs I wanted to listen if I walked on the aisle

Leave a Comment
Most of the girls dreamed to walk the aisle in one day, in white wedding dress holding a beautiful bouquet and looking at the man she decided to take forever with waiting at the end of the aisle in his dashing suit and gorgeous smile.

Her journey to her new life and forever after will be accompanied by the songs they both love or very precious to them, which makes the whole ceremony magical.

I know each one of us have this mental list of what to play when that time come. This is a secret, I never imagined myself in a wedding gown walking down the aisle but I can't help thinking that these songs will be perfect if ever one day (a) I finally realize that I wanted to get married (b) someone help me realize that I wanted the option a, (c) my friends bugs me for wedding songs :)

So without definite order, here's what I wanted to play :P

I Can Love You Like That by John Michael Montgomery
There is the All4One version of this, which I am much familiar with but after listening to JMM, I seriously think that this is suitable for that special occasion + the great cheesy lyrics. ^^



I love the way you love me - Boyzone
This might be perfect for an anniversary song or for old couples but I think this shows the reality of how sappy, crazy, slow and what are not a woman is, yet despite all of this he loves you <3.


At the Beginning (Anastasia Sound Track) - Richard Marx and Donna Lewis
I always dubbed this at the perfect wedding song :) Listen to it and you will know why, aside from I am one of the those who sincerely love Disney tracks ^^

Rivers and Road by The Heart and The Head
Because I am a Chuck fan and this song is something I cannot help but include <3

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: