Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

ShinPhil Gathering :)

Leave a Comment
If there was an event that I look forward other than family and friends gathering, its Shinhwa Philippines Meet-Up.

I first attended a meeting last 2010, when we are planning for ShinPhil booth on KPOP Con2. I was so excited that I wear an Orange blouse and feel silly after meeting the other members. It was a nice afternoon, and it is really amazing listening to their stories about each members and the experiences they had.

They have a meet up last May, but I failed to attend because we have a Company outing prior to the meeting date and my body was really exhausted.

So I told myself that I wouldn't miss another ShinPhil gathering. We meet at Subspace Cafe in Ortigas (Mind you, it is a cozy coffee shop that any kpop lover will like, please see it on my next entry). I was amazed by the number of people attended the event, I saw new and familiar faces which makes me feel really happy.


We spend the afternoon chitchatting about their Shinhwa Singapore trip, and what it will be on their 20th concert. I also listened who are the members favorite and why.

Its always nice being on a crowd of fangirls that can understand your feeling.
Shin Phil Imnida :) Arent we pretty?





P.S. We also celebrated Minwoo Oppa's birthday with amazing and fantastic cake ^^ It's impossible that ShinChang's Philippine will forget that :D



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: