Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

Because it makes me happy

Leave a Comment
I have this hobby, that some people will not understand, hence they will judge me because of this.
Some of my friends call me nuts for spending time watching, reading, researching and sometimes weeping over them, when in reality they didn't know me personally, nor know my existence, they just know me as their 'fan'.
Its been three years from the time I accept that I am a fangirl :)
I spend sometime watching my favorite stars, I listen and memorize lyrics that I don't even understand.
I buy Albums that I will only play once.
I buy merchandise with hard earned savings.
Yes I maybe crazy.
But they are making me happy.
Everytime I watch Running Man and Shinhwa Broadcast in wee hours, I cry heartily and somehow escape the reality.
There are times when an ice cream or hug cannot comfort nor make me smile, but just an hour watching them, i suddenly forgot the reason why I'm upset.
To others, this are meaningless things, a non-sense. But for fangirls like me, this is a part of our life where we can be crazy without anyone will judge because your level of craziness are the same.
Fangirling makes me happy.
And It doesnt matter what others will say to me :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: