Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

If I will be born again

Leave a Comment
I was browsing my facebook and tumblr and I can't help but feel envy to my friends who went out of the country, currently relaxing in the beach wearing a bikini and doing jumpshots yet here I am, in the comfort of my bed waiting for Running Man to load properly so I can watch the latest episode. But since I am not the type to wallow on self-pity tell that to the marines ellen :P and wanted to post something I decided to write about the everything I will do or I wanted to have in my second life as the crazy me.

No, I will not say I am okay with what and proud of it because I will not deprived myself for a little reality vacation :P and unleashed my crazy imagination. And it's just a fun imaginative game, don't kill the fun and make your own too :) 

If I will be reborn again, and Papa God asked me what I want when I grow up I will tell him these:
  • Please make me taller. I stand 4'11 now, though Asian race is not that tall and I think I will be forever the cute little sister most of my friends love, I still think that being in the 5 range is amazing. Honestly I wanted to stand 5'5 atleast so I can do modelling and try being a flight steward :D And would'nt it be amazing to do jumpshots with long legs? hehehehe
  • Please make me thinner, or someone that have a body type that won't get fat easily. Though my friends said that I am not that fat and I do think so, but since I am short, a little addition to my weight is really obvious. P.S I am starting to strictly follow a diet now T.T
  • Please let my parents have a better job so they can provide more to us and let us enroll on the classes I never knew existed when I was a child. I do love my parents and the life they give me, but I feel envy when I saw some of the people I met do these stuff because they can afford it.

Aside from these, I like the way my life is right now. I love my face though it's not so good currently because of pimples but still I never wanted to change anything except my height and weight :P I also love the people I have in my life too and I will never trade them for anyone ^^

Though my list if really short and not so entertaining, I wish you could create your list too and then think if those things really matter because I know mine doesn't but it will be great if I can have those too :P

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: