Notes from a Plain Jane

Random Writings about anything

untitled!:P

Leave a Comment

tagal ko na din di nag-update dito! haha:P naisip ko lang magpost ng walang kakwenta kwentang gawa ko, yung iba nasa livejournal ko, pag sinipag ipost ko din:P



I'm confused, I'm lost,
my soul and body are nowhere to be find,
I'm stupid and dumb,
my brain is now out of sight,
I hide and I shout,
my courage is fading out,
The reality bit me hard,
and slowly revealing the bare me keep hiding inside...

AN: ewan ko kung napost ko na to! haha..kahit na post ko na okay lang, nakita ko lang ulit!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


its been a while from that time
when i used to hold my pen and start to hide
finding a good spot to write
a poem written from the heart

its been a few years
3 and more than a half year to be exact
but why it feels like this?
like a King whose out of his thrown

AN: kanina ko lang nagawa:) (kabaliwan na naman)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: